Department of Economics
222 Julis Romo Rabinowitz Building
Princeton, NJ 08544
Institutional Affiliation: Princeton University
NBER Working Papers and Publications
|February 2015||Lifecycle Effects of a Recession on Health Behaviors: Boom, Bust, and Recovery in Iceland|
with , , : w20950
Published: Tinna Laufey Ásgeirsdóttir & Hope Corman & Kelly Noonan & Nancy E. Reichman, 2016. "Lifecycle effects of a recession on health behaviors: Boom, bust, and recovery in Iceland," Economics & Human Biology, vol 20, pages 90-107.
|May 2014||Effects of Maternal Depression on Family Food Insecurity|
with , : w20113
Published: Kelly Noonan & Hope Corman & Nancy E. Reichman, 2016. "Effects of maternal depression on family food insecurity," Economics & Human Biology, .
|June 2013||Effects of Mental Health on Couple Relationship Status|
with , : w19164
Published: Reichman, N., Corman, H., Noonan, K. (2014). Effects of Maternal Depression on Couple Relationship Status. Review of Economics of the Household (in press; available online ahead of print).
|July 2012||Are Recessions Good for Your Health Behaviors? Impacts of the Economic Crisis in Iceland|
with , , , : w18233
- Ásgeirsdóttir, T., Corman, H., Noonan, K., Ólafsdóttir, Þ., Reichman, N. (2014). "Was the Economic Crisis of 2008 Good for Icelanders? Impact on Health Behaviors." Economics and Human Biology 13: 1– 19,
- Pp. 111–157 in David McDaid & Cary L. Cooper (eds.). Wellbeing: A Complete Reference Guide, Vol. V: Economics and Wellbeing. UK: Wiley-Blackwell.
|February 2011||Life Shocks and Homelessness|
with , , : w16826
Published: Curtis, M., Corman, H., Noonan, K., Reichman, N. (2013). Life Shocks and Homelessness. Demography 50(6): 2227–2253.
|December 2006||Crime and Circumstance: The Effects of Infant Health Shocks on Fathers' Criminal Activity|
with , , : w12754
Published: Corman, H., Noonan, K., Reichman, N., Schwartz-Soicher. 2011. Life Shocks and Crime: A Test of the “Turning Point” Hypothesis. Demography 48(3): 1177–1202.
|May 2006||The Effects of Health on Health Insurance Status in Fragile Families|
with , , : w12197
- Carroll, A., Corman, H., Noonan, K., Reichman, N. 2007. Why Do Poor Children Lose Health Insurance in the SCHIP Era? The Role of Family Health. American Economic Review Papers and Proceedings 97(2): 398–401.
- Noonan, K., Carroll, A., Reichman, N., Corman, H. 2010. Mental Illness as a Risk Factor for Uninsurance Among Mothers of Infants. Maternal and Child Health Journal 14(1): 36–46.
- Corman, H., Noonan, K., Carroll, A., Reichman, N. 2009. Low-Income Fathers’ Access to Health Insurance. Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved 20(1): 152–164.
|February 2006||Typically Unobserved Variables (TUVs) and Selection into Prenatal Inputs: Implications for Estimating Infant Health Production Functions|
with , , : w12004
Published: Reichman, N., Corman, H., Noonan, D., Dave, D. 2009. "Infant Health Production Functions: What a Difference the Data Make." Health Economics 18(7): 761–782.
|June 2005||Prenatal Drug Use and the Production of Infant Health|
with , , : w11433
Published: Kelly Noonan & Nancy E. Reichman & Hope Corman & Dhaval Dave, 2007. "Prenatal drug use and the production of infant health," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 361-384. citation courtesy of
|September 2004||Effects of Child Health on Sources of Public Support|
with , : w10762
Published: Reichman, Nancy, Hope Corman and Kelly Noonan. “Effects of Child Health on Sources of Public Support.” Southern Economic Journal 73, 1 (July 2006): 136-156.
|August 2004||Demand for Illicit Drugs by Pregnant Women|
with , , : w10688
Published: Lindgren, Bjorn and Michael Grossman (eds.) Advances in Health Economics, and Health Services Research 16, Economics of Substance Abuse. JAI Press, 2005.
|August 2003||Mothers' and Fathers' Labor Supply in Fragile Families: The Role of Child Health|
with , : w9918
|April 2003||Effects of Child Health on Parents' Relationship Status|
with , : w9610
Published: Reichman, Nancy, Hope Corman, and Kelly Noonan. "Effects of Child Health on Parents' Relationship Status." Demography (August 2004): 569-584.